Dr. Farhad Boltchi
Periodontist in Arlington, TX
About Dr. Boltchi
Dr. Farhad Boltchi grew up in Bonn, Germany. He loves to travel all over the world and speaks four languages. He loves to spend time with his wife, Fasi, and daughter, Valentina. They spend their time skiing in the mountains of Colorado and Utah. Dr. Boltchi also loves to hike and go mountain biking. Because of his passion for technology, he is always looking at new ways of introducing the latest advancements for his practice, and more importantly, his patients.
Medical University of Hannover, Germany
- D.M.D. degree (1984-1990)
- Postgraduate training in Periodontics, Implant and Restorative Dentistry (1990-1994)
Baylor College of Dentistry; Dallas, Texas:
- Postgraduate training in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
- Master of Science degree in Oral Biology and Certificate in Periodontics (1994-1997)
Professional Appointments and Working Experience:
- Department of Restorative Dentistry and Periodontology, Medical University of Hannover, Germany, Assistant professor and full-time faculty member (1991-1994)
- Department of Graduate Periodontics, Baylor College of Dentistry; Dallas, Texas (Since 1997)
- Associate in Private Periodontal Practice; Dallas, Texas (1998-2001)
- Full-time Private Periodontal Practice; Arlington, Texas (2002-current)
- Faculty member, Spear Education and CEREC Doctors
Licenses and Certifications
- German Dental License
- Texas Dental License
- Texas Sedation-Anesthesia Permit
- Board Certified, American Board of Periodontology
Dental professionals looking for Dr. Boltchi’s implant dentistry education courses, please visit the Perio Implant Institute.
Contact Dr. Boltchi
Please fill out the form below, and one our patient coordinators will contact you soon. Alternatively, you may call our Arlington office at (817) 467-7731.